30day, 30daychallenge, blog, care, challenge, characteristic, characteristics, get to know yourself, give, help, helper, impact, inspirational, inspire, kind, kindness, me, memory, month, nurturer, opinion, person, personality, personality test, relationship, thoughts
day five. this short personality test and respond to your results.
I’ve taken this kind of test many times…but I seem to always forget that I am an ISFJ. But this category fits me very well. Although there is some things that is not me but then again, not everyone is the same.
Somethings that I was like wow:
- “ISFJs live in a world that is concrete and kind. They are truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people’s feelings. People value the ISFJ for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best.” (Here.)
- This is very much me. I try my very hardest to be the nicest person which at times can backfire but I still do. I look to the positive side of people but there are the few that have lost my trust and friendship and I try not to keep in contact with them.
- This special ability, combined with their sensitivity to other’s feelings and desires, makes them very likely to be great gift-givers – finding the right gift which will be truly appreciated by the recipient. (Here.)
- This always drives my mum up a tree. I have this tendency to wait and search for the perfect gift for my friends. So this I have to say is very much true about me.
- In the workplace, ISFJs are methodical and accurate workers, often with very good memories and unexpected analytic abilities; they are also good with people in small-group or one-on-one situations because of their patient and genuinely sympathetic approach to dealing with others. (Here.)
- I actually have okay memory, pretty average I would say. So I guess I did not get that gene.
- The ISFJ usually remains reserved around others, and does not open up very much. However, since they have a need to talk things over with others in order to make decisions, they do really need some close confidantes in their life. (Here.)
- This is sooo true. I only have five very close friends. I am very shy when it comes to talking to people that I know so little about or just met. But my close friends know a lot of stuff about me because I am very comfortable around them.
These are just a few things that I have commentary about. There is a lot more…but I don’t want to bore you with my nonsense.